Flare Dance Company welcomes adult emerging and non-professional dancers and choreographers to join us. Participation in our activities (e.g. workshops, social events) is open to all members. Casting for production items is based on merit/dance ability and active participation. Dancers are selected in consultation with the artistic director and choreographer.
To join the Company, please contact us to arrange an attendance at one of our practices and we would be delighted to talk with you further.
Membership fee per annum: new members $35 / renewal $30
- Participate in the Company’s dance workshops and rehearsals
- Perform in staged productions with an established dance company
- Create and stage your own choreographic work in a supportive environment
- Participate in our social events
- Be involved in valuable community service
Membership fees support the ongoing running costs of the Company, such as:
- Public liability and volunteer insurance
- Incorporation and ongoing registration fees
- Venue hire for rehearsals, workshops and performances
- Marketing and promotion of the Company and our performances
- Hire or purchase of equipment, costumes and props as required for stage productions
- Administrative costs